'90 days fiance' star Kelly Brown 'choked' Molly Hopkins' daughter Olivia due to issues with her BF

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Following an alleged physical incident with Olivia Hopkins, the daughter of Kelly Brown's ex-girlfriend Molly Hopkins, the '90 Day Fianc' star broke his silence. It was revealed in February 2023 that the New York native and Olivia were involved in a physical altercation in which he allegedly choke slammed her at Mollys place

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Following an alleged physical incident with Olivia Hopkins, the daughter of Kelly Brown's ex-girlfriend Molly Hopkins, the '90 Day Fiancé' star broke his silence. It was revealed in February 2023 that the New York native and Olivia were involved in a physical altercation in which he allegedly “choke slammed” her at Molly’s place of business, LiviRae Lingerie, in Kennesaw, Georgia. 

The reason Kelly got into a physical altercation with Olivia was because of problems with Olivia's boyfriend, as per reports. He had threatened to harm her and then allegedly followed up on it. In a recent interview, the reality star Kelly opened up about the incident and confessed what happened.

READ MORE

Court dismisses lawsuit alleging Marilyn Manson 'mentally and sexually' abused ex-GF Ashley Smithline

Who is Sofia Jamora? Pelicans star Jaxson Hayes sued for physical abuse by ex

Did Kelly Brown choke Olivia Hopkins?

Amidst an alleged violent incident between him and his ex-girlfriend Molly Hopkins' daughter Olivia Hopkins, '90 Day Fiancé' star Kelly Brown finally spoke out in an exclusive statement to InTouch. “What occurred on November 21, 2022, at LiviRae was an unfortunate verbal incident that we all as a family expected to remain private," Kelly said. "It is disappointing that Olivia chooses to make the incident public three months later. Although the timing is interesting, I wish Molly and her daughters all the best and I’m grateful that I’m moving on with my life," he continued on. 

Reports claim that the retired New York City police officer got into a violent altercation in which she physically assaulted her. “When I arrived on the scene, I met with Olivia Hopkins. Olivia stated that on 11/21/2022, she was in the store with her mother, Molly Hopkins, and Kimberly Tanner. Olivia was working behind the counter when Molly’s boyfriend, Kelly Brown, walked into the store,” Officer D.M. Kolb explained in the police report, which was obtained by InTouch and filed on February 2. “Kelly was angry with Olivia because of problems with Olivia’s boyfriend. Olivia and Kelly both argued with each other. Kelly stated that he would come at her.”

It was further revealed in the report, "Olivia said to come at her then. At this point, Kelly rushed to the counter, grabbed Olivia by her neck, and slammed her against the wall. Kelly then threw Olivia to the ground. Olivia stated that she could not breathe when Kelly grabbed her by the neck.” 

The reason Olivia waited for months to report this incident was that she reportedly didn't want to "stress her mother" and also due to the fact that Kelly is a retired NYPD detective. But Kelly has denied the allegations, “I never punched her or threatened her with any weapon. I really want to be left alone,” he said in the interview with InTouch.

Are Kelly Brown and Molly Hopkins still together?

The '90 Days fiance' star revealed her new lover, Kelly, to the public early in the first season of the spinoff, which debuted in February 2021. He slipped into Molly's Instagram DMs, she said, and that is how they first connected. The LiviRae Lingerie owner was immediately smitten by the police officer.

They began a long-distance relationship, though he often traveled from New York City to Georgia to visit Molly. The couple encountered a number of obstacles over the course of their relationship, including problems with trust and disagreements about having children. Recently, a rep for the business owner confirmed to InTouch in a statement that the couple had split in November 2022.

ncG1vNJzZmillZbEuHrCqKRocWBisaLF0madopmemLJuv9OaqWajlaG5unnBq6awpl2YtbC3xJ1kpqecocZutM6poqKmo2KxosHGoaueql2kuarCyJpkna2VYsGwecisqq6do2LEqsDHZp%2Beql2Xsw%3D%3D

Share!